Tuesday 8 October 2013

Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad

Anniversary Card Quotes Biography


Source(google.com.pk)
This is a helpful resource for figuring out what to write in an anniversary card. The anniversary message examples below are meant to inspire you to create your own. Use your feelings and experiences to write something special.

Anniversary messages can be funny, inspirational, or just congratulatory. Think about who you are writing to and decide which of the following work best. Below you'll find anniversary wishes that are worded to the couple, for a wife, for a husband, and for boyfriends and girlfriends.


Anniversary Messages for Parents

Anniversary Wishes for Parents
These are examples of what to write in a card to your parents for their anniversary. You'll find encouraging, thankful, funny, and sincere anniversary wishes for parents.
Milestone Wishes

10th Anniversary
Wishes for couples who have been together 10 years.
50th Anniversary
A collection of golden anniversary wishes.
Anniversary Message Graphic

Having some humility and being able to joke about yourself is a great way to write a funny anniversary message to the person who puts up with you.
Having some humility and being able to joke about yourself is a great way to write a funny anniversary message to the person who puts up with you.
Anniversary Wishes to the Couple

General anniversary wishes don't need to be as personal or filled with feeling, but it is a good idea to include something specific things about the couple if possible. This will make your card stand out. These are ideas to get you started writing your own special message to a couple. These could stand alone, if you can't think of anything else for your message.

You two are an inspiration to those who are blessed to know you.
I'm wishing you guys another great year together.
Here's to two imperfect pieces that fit together perfectly.
Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy Anniversary!
We're hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
Happy Anniversary to two a couple of people who probably shouldn't have gotten married, but somehow have made it work all these years.
Congratulations on another anniversary that proves that you are blessed with each other.
I am happy to know two amazing people who have been together for an amazing amount of time. That's you two!
What an awesome thing it is to be together for so long. Congratulations!
The longer you're with someone the more you rub off on each other. So I don't expect that at this point there is much of you left as individuals.
Here's an anniversary message from parents to their kid. This is a real message, and is so cool it needs to be included in this collection:

'The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.' Remember, all fences have a purpose. Good fences protect what is yours and remind you of what is another's. Build such fences together and repair them promptly when needed. Love, Mom and Dad


Ads by Google


Anniversary Card Messages

Use these as a good start for your message, and add something specific and personal to make it really great.

Happy anniversary to the person I want by my side for whatever may come our way for the rest of our lives.
A year seems like a day when I'm with you. So it seems like we've been together for __ days.
You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.
No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me, it doesn't seem fair. Thank you for working so hard and putting up with me.
This Proverb describes the truth for us today: 'He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord (18:22).'
The longer we're married the more I realize that I got the good end of the deal, and I thought I got a steal when we got married.
Time flies when you are having fun, and it's been a blast being your (wife/husband).
We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
Anniversaries come and go, but you and your love has been and will be constant.
I still can't think of any reasons you would put up with me all these years. I'll try again next year.
Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness.
I am insufficient at expressing myself with my words. I want to thank you for loving me anyway.
You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy anniversary.
I like our anniversaries, especially since I get to celebrate with you!
I'm looking forward to letting you love me another year.
The years seem to be going faster and faster. I think that's because I am having more and more fun each year with you.
It's fun to look back on all the events and changes we have experienced together. but it isn't as fun as thinking about our future together.
Anniversary Wishes for Your Husband

Let your husband know how much you respect and cherish him. Anything you can say in your anniversary card to build him up and acknowledge his commitment will work nicely. These are examples to get you started.

You are tough at the right times and sensitive in the right ways. Thank you for being my rock.
Even though we don't always agree, I always feel loved. I respect you deeply.
No one has been through all that we have been through with me, and I appreciate your steadfast commitment and perseverance.
You know me better than anyone else in the world, and you love me more than anyone else in the world. You are simply amazing!
When I try to imagine a perfect husband, I visualize you. I guess we've been together so long my judgment is no longer objective.
Anniversary Wishes for Your Wife

Let you wife know how much you love her with a sincere anniversary message from your heart. Use these to get ideas and make your message extra special.

I wish we wouldn't have gotten married earlier, just so that I could be married a little longer to such an amazing wife.
I still can't believe I got you as my wife, but I must say I'm used to being spoiled.
Having a wife like you is a dream come true. I am glad that I have stayed asleep for so long.
You deserve a great husband. Thanks for giving me a chance, even though I'm not perfect.
I know it isn't always easy job to be my wife, and I appreciate your patience and commitment.

Funny Anniversary Wishes

Each anniversary that passes it gets a little easier for me to accept that fact that you will be stuck with me for the rest of my life.
Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.
If I had to choose to do it all over again I would marry you again... I'm not so sure about having the kids though.
Happy Anniversary! Now if I can just remember your birthday this year.
I can't imagine where I'd be without you... I'd probably be dead.
No matter what happens, I know that I can depend on you. Maybe that's why I do so many stupid things. Happy Anniversary!
God proved his sense of humor when he matched you and me together. He also proved He's a genius.
Good thing you are better at forgiving me than I am of making your life difficult. Happy belated Anniversary! Will you forgive me again?
I probably wouldn't have made it this long being married, but I can't remember how to wash my socks from my bachelor years. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever did know how to wash my socks.
I was going to get you an anniversary card, but I thought it more fitting that I get you a sympathy card for our anniversary. Misery loves company.
It's that magical time of the year again. Oh wait, it isn't Christmas. It's just our anniversary.
The best part of being married to you is that I know you won't testify against me if I'm ever on trial. I wouldn't testify against you either, even if you killed me.

Happy Anniversary to the one I'll always want, even when I'm too old to remember what I'm supposed to want you for.
193 up, 83 down

 Unknown quotes
 Anniversary For Boyfriend quotes   50th Anniversary quotes
favorite

Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
251 up, 99 down

 Unknown quotes
 Anniversary For Boyfriend quotes   50th Wedding Anniversary quotes   50th Anniversary quotes
favorite

Birthday cards,love letters and anniversary
4 up, 4 down

 Sharah Peters quotes
 Do Not Separate quotes
favorite

You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend. Happy Anniversary.
You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend. Happy Anniversary.
323 up, 97 down

 Unknown quotes
 Anniversary For Boyfriend quotes
favorite

On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.
33 up, 13 down

 Unknown quotes
 Christian quotes   Anniversary quotes
favorite

One by one each year flew by, since you both said 'I do' 25 years of memories, shared by the two of you. From big events and holidays, to simple daily pleasures. Some tearful times along lifes way, some joys that cant be measured. One by one each year now gone, but still theyre yours forever each and every memory, of a quarter Century together! Happy Silver Anniversary.
171 up, 79 down

 Unknown quotes
 25th Wedding Anniversary quotes
favorite

I would like to congratulate both of you on your 25th wedding anniversary. May God bless you and fill your life with more love and happiness.
343 up, 186 down

 Unknown quotes
 25th Wedding Anniversary quotes
favorite

Scientists have discovered that the longer people stay married, the more they begin to look alike. After 25 years you better start putting name tags in your underwear. Happy Anniversary.
153 up, 108 down

 Unknown quotes
 25th Wedding Anniversary quotes
favorite

In 25 years together you've shared so many things. That's why this very special Anniversary brings to you, a wish that love, laughter, joy, contentment too. Will be yours to share throughout the years ahead of you!


Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad
Anniversary Card Quotes For Him For Husband For Boyfriend For Parents Form Wife To Husband For Wife For Girlfriend Tumblr For Mom And Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment